Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fingerless Gloves for Sale

The weather is getting cooler and starting to feel like Fall, so it's time to start wearing fingerless gloves! I love fingerless gloves, because they keep my hands warm while letting me still use my fingers. I can knit, type, and walk/give my dogs treats without worrying about getting the gloves filthy or ruining them.

These fingerless gloves are from a design by Cathleen Campbell (from the book Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders) and use both cables and eyelets. I love the design!





These were made using Stroll sock yarn from Knit Picks, and is 75% superwash merino wool and 25% nylon. These gloves are machine washable! They are sized adult small - medium, but are pretty stretchy so could possibly go bigger. The color is Forest Heather which reminds me of Christmas or wintergreens. I'm selling these gloves for $20 (not including shipping). These fingerless gloves would make a great Christmas gift!!

If you want to buy them it's first come first serve. Be the first person to email me at knittedbyamanda@hotmail.com. However if you are interested in a special order send me an email.

These gloves have been sold!! :)

2 comments:

  1. wow! you even used a hand model for this one! (wolf whistle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes talent to be able to take a picture while modeling at the same time! ;) These are still up for sale by the way!

    ReplyDelete