Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pink Paper Bag Baby Hat

My goal is to try and have at least one knitted item finished and up for sale once a week. Hopefully I can keep up with this goal at least until the baby arrives! ;) 

This is called the Pink Paper Bag hat (so called since it looks like a bag), and is from a pattern from the book Itty-Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson. I love this book! This hat is made using Swish Worsted yarn by Knit Picks and is 100% Superwash Merino Wool (it is machine washable). This also means that with every washing the hat will get softer and softer. The darker pink stripes seem to give it a ruffled look, but it will mostly straighten out when it is being worn. It will still have the baggy effect though which I think gives it character. I think this hat would be perfect for photo sessions! The hat is sized for 6-12 months, and I'm selling it for $18 (plus shipping). This is first come first serve! :) 

If you are interested in buying this hat, please email me at knittedbyamanda@hotmail.com or comment on this post. I'll look at the time you emailed me or posted the comment to see who was first.



If you haven't already, like my Knitted by Amanda facebook page! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard from a couple of people that they can't comment on my blog, so I'm testing this out. Let's hope this works!

    ReplyDelete