Monday, September 26, 2011

What I'm Working On

Right now I'm working on several different projects at the same time. I think I need to grow some more arms lol! I'm working on an order of four baby hats for someone that is having twins (a boy and a girl), and I've just about finished two of them. I'll post some pictures when I'm done with them.

I'm also working on some more fingerless gloves (this pair will be decorated with chevron lace) using sock yarn, and I'm continuing to work on a scarf that is also made of sock yarn (which is why it is taking longer to finish it). I love sock yarn (a much thinner yarn usually) since it comes in so many different colors and patterns!

Since I'm working on a few different projects, I thought it would be a good time to post some pictures of some of my past knitted projects. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment