Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

I was so excited to begin knitting Logan's bunny hat for Easter, but I couldn't decide how I wanted to do it. I decided to do something a little different instead of just making it a solid color. I wanted to make a striped bunny hat, so I tried making it using blue and brown yarn that I already had on hand. It turned out way too dark, so I ordered some "Spring" colored yarn and hoped it would come in time for me to make it before Easter. Luckily it did and I was able to make his and I also made another to sell. I made Logan's out of blue and white yarn, but I couldn't decide what to do with the ears. In the end I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! What do you think?



This hat is for sale and is sized 0-6 months, and is made out of 100% superwash merino wool. So it is machine washable and will get softer with every wash. I'm selling it for $18 (not including shipping).  If you are interested in buying it, email me at knittedbyamanda@hotmail.com :)

This hat has been sold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment